Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Its been a while

I haven't blogged in a while because I ... I actually have no idea why. I have been going through the motions of life. I have had some highs - my health has not had any significant new 'bad' things nor have my current 'bad' things decided to act up much. Yet. (There is always that possibility.)

I have also had some lows - a college friend died of leukemia (that was horribly sad) and I have another friend currently dying of breast and stomach cancer.  So emotionally I have been a wreck but I think I have been hiding that part. But I am getting it under control. A big step is getting to my meds therapist next week to talk about options. Did you know that the more chronic medical issues you have you may need more emotional care? (I am not a professional but it is my personal opinion that your emotional you is just as important as your physical you.)

It is also a busy time of year for me. I have no income but I do knit and weave and sell stuff at craft shows from late October to mid December in an effort to buy more yarn. And to get out of the house and see the world.

But it is a struggle. I am working my way through it as usual.

2 comments:

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...