Wednesday, June 20, 2018

At Least I Know Why I Am So Tired Today

I was exhausted when I got home yesterday. I had to lie down for a couple hours and then we got Chinese food delivered so I didn't have to cook. But I know why I was so tired.

Yesterday I had to go three banks and take care of some paperwork for my father's estate. I ended up standing for a total of about 1.25 hours. That was a very bad thing to do. I should never stand for any length of time. I will make it to the gym today but definitely will take it easy. And plan a few hours lying down to recover.

One of my big weaknesses is my inability to stand for any length of time. It makes my back hurt, and the pain can be exhausting. When I go to the gym and have arm exercises to do, I often walk in circles so that I am not standing. If I walk its better. This means sometimes I can actually go for a walk - like a walk on the beach.... occasionally, and then I have to rest for a couple days but I find walking on the beach can do wonderful things for me emotionally so I find its worth it.

But that standing thing is bad. I have to stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...