Friday, June 29, 2018

In A Pouty, Whiney Mood (I'm Allowed)

I am in a pouty, whiney mood. Well, lets see. Its a bazillion degrees outside and going to stay nice and hot and humid for a week. This does not do my ailments any good.

Second, I have felt like I had something stuck in between my teeth for a day or two. It has been annoying me. And was starting to drive me crazy. So I used floss, those little brushes for between your teeth, I put a new head on my toothbrush, mouth wash, salt water rinses, (repeat all several times) and all I have done is really irritate the area and now its sore and bleeding. I have given up on it for the evening. I will deal with it tomorrow.

Next a slug killed two of my tomato plants - I got revenge on the slug by using some nasty fungicide on it. Tomorrow I need to go back and decimate the rest of his buddies. (The fungicide I use is BT based which is naturally occurring and is okay for organic gardening.)

I needed a nap this afternoon which I did not get and is contributing to how I feel. And finally, I want to get up early in the morning so we can go to the beach. I'm not good at getting up early but we want to get there before it gets too crowded - nothing like driving an hour to the beach and finding out the parking lot is closed because its full. I will definitely need a real nap tomorrow afternoon.

I'm tired, hot, mad at Evil Kitty because I had to carry him in (and he really needs a diet), and my tooth is bugging me. RA and fibromyalgia don't tolerate heat well.

I think I just need to go to bed. And sleep off my poutiness and whininess. For now. Until its return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...