Monday, July 2, 2018

Recovery Mode



Boots (the Good Cat)
I went from being pouty and whiny Friday night to being exhausted. Going back to that spoon theory thing, I used probably eight spoons at once on Saturday by getting up early, going to the beach and then for a long walk on the beach. Then we went out to lunch before coming home. I was falling asleep in the car on the way home and got in bed but didn't really nap. 

Saturday night I attempted to get a good night's sleep but Boots (our 'good' cat) woke me up at 6 am, just because he could. I also almost napped in the afternoon but didn't. Napping can be good but sometimes resting is just as good because a nap can cut into the amount of time I am able to sleep at night.

Last night, I went to bed early (no judgement please - but it was still light out) and slept 630 this morning, which was ten hours of sleep. I have a bunch of things to do today but am not rushing out of bed to do anything. I need to take it easy. My feet still hurt from walking on Saturday. I need to finish recovering from Saturday before starting my week.

If I don't finish recovering, I will be exhausted all week. I sneezed once on Saturday and woke up yesterday and today feeling sniffly. If I dont recover, I could end up with a cold, which means a week in bed, which means no fun, which means blah, blah, blah.....

Let me finish recovering and being a wimp for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...