Friday, July 27, 2018

Beware the Horoscope

I don't usually believe my horoscope. I don't read it very much either. Sometimes I take a glance at it as I go through the paper. But today's horoscope I saw and read it and am concerned:

"You could feel out of sorts. Generally, the month before your birthday you might feel a little down. Often people look at their past year and wonder whether their next year could be as meaningful or better. Today's eclipse could cause fatigue. Tonight: Know when to say "no.""

And I am concerned: 'Today's eclipse could cause fatigue.'

Yesterday I was so tired I skipped my knitting group and didn't leave the house really. I took a nap too. If I am more tired tonight than I was last night I could be in trouble here. 

I think I need to stop reading my horoscope because I could get fatigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...