Monday, July 30, 2018

Recovering

Today is Monday. On Saturday, I probably know I did too much. Sunday I was tired and lay down for two hours in the afternoon. Last night I slept for 12 hours. I will attempt to pretend to be normal today but who knows how I will feel.

One of the many wondrous things about me and my health is that even if I do something bad (meaning over doing things) one day, it doesn't mean I can recover in one day. Its often a couple of days to recover.

I have plans for today and hope to make it through them. Especially since my 88 year old mother will be with us and I should think I have more energy than her. Life isn't fair sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...