Saturday, July 14, 2018

Falling Asleep On The Sofa

I hate it when I fall asleep on the sofa. Usually it means I will wake up at 3 am and crawl into bed where I can't get back to sleep and end up exhausted the next day.

Last night, I was so tired after dinner, that I evidently fell asleep on the sofa watching TV with my husband. I don't remember that. I do remember being tired while I watched TV and waking up in bed. This morning I got to play the game of  'where are my glasses' (they were on the coffee table).

I get extra points because apparently when I basically sleep walked to bed, I remembered to take all my pills and I slept all night. That was about 10 hours of very needed sleep.

Sleep is a restorative and even more important with any ailments. I have a big trip planned for this afternoon where I will be gone for about six hours and driving for two of them. I needed the sleep so I could manage the trip.

And tonight, my goal is to get another 10 hours of sleep. But I'll have to hope I don't fall asleep on the sofa again. Maybe I'll watch TV in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...