Sunday, June 17, 2018

My Life Has Changed

I used to blog all the time at Caroline's Breast Cancer Blog. I started it in 2007 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It helped me retain my sanity by blogging through cancer treatment - I got to vent about the ups and downs of cancer treatment.

Since then, my body has completely rebelled and I have accumulated multiple chronic ailments. I live a completely different life than I did 11 years ago. Now I feel like I just go to the doctor and the gym to help retain whatever health pieces I may still have.

I decided I need a new blog to write about my life because breast cancer is no longer the focus of my life. For the last few years I have felt I was straying from breast cancer, which was the title of my blog, when I did not write about life with breast cancer. Yes, I survived lived through breast cancer but its no the focus of my life so here I am at a new blog - Life with Chronic Illnesses - because that's what my life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...