Thursday, August 23, 2018

Post vacation

My life has its ups and downs. I went on vacation for two weeks and paid the price after. I had a whole bunch of doctor appointments and took my mother to her doctor apointments as well. I also did a million loads of laundry, unpacked, cleaned out two weeks worth of weeds in the garden, and ran out of oomph several times.

Between this week and last week, there have been at least three times where I just had to physically collapse and lie down for a couple of hours because I was that tired.

A vacation is restful right? Well sort of. I did more than I should several days by doing things I enjoyed. Every day I took advantage of my mother taking a nap to lie down for a while myself. I also avoided the stairs and stayed downstairs as much as possible. But did over do things many times.

So to complicate our return, not only did I have to recover from a fun but energetic vacation, I had to take care of everything else. I am tired. I will be in post vacation recovery mode for a few more days. This means I will spend a good amount of time lying down, reading books or knitting. Any good books out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap in life

So currently I am waiting for the following: I am finally getting dental implants started in my jaw. I fell in June, knocked our 3 teeth. It...